June is Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month, and we want to bring attention to the critical connection between physical fitness and brain health. And what better way to do that than with Glute Camp?!
Join Heather and Tash on June 11, 2023, at 10:00 AM Eastern at Apex Performance in Tampa, FL for an in-person workout experience that’ll have your glutes toned, tightened, and lifted. Heather and Tash will be your guides through a series of exercises that target every muscle in your backside, from squats to lunges to glute bridges.
But Glute Camp isn’t just a workout – it’s a community. Connect with like-minded individuals who’ll motivate and inspire you to push yourself to new heights. And to make things even better, keep an eye out for freebies and giveaways from partners.
- Apex Performance @theapexperf
- Celsius @celsiusofficial
- Ciccio’s @eatatcali
- Clean Juice Carrollwood @cleanjuice & @cleanjuicecarrollwood
- COBA Board @thecobaboard
- Critical Bench/Strong Design @thecriticalbench & @Strongbydesignpodcast
- Echelon @echelon.fit
- Fabletics @fabletics
- GoodSport @drinkgoodsport
- Miss Jenn’s Cookies @missjennscookies
- Naturally Drenched @naturallydrenched
- Nude Laser Hair Removal @nudelaserhairremoval
- PerfectAmino by Body Health @perfectamino
- ReplenishIV @replenishtampa
- StretchLab @stretchlabsouthtampa
- TIEM @tiemathletic